PILATES & YOGA TIMETABLE
As at July 2018
Please note: Clinical Pilates classes are 45 minutes and the Yoga class is 75 minutes.
Class Fee Structure
| Zest Clinical Pilates Class (45 Mins)
Class packs - 10: $250
Class packs - 5: $130.00
|Restorative Yoga (75 Mins)
Class packs - 10: $220
Class packs -5: $110
|Pilates One on One Sessions (Physio Appt – 45 Mins)
Class packs – 10: $870
Class packs –5: $450
|Pilates Assessment with a Physio (1 hour)
(One-off session): $126
Our Booking Policy
- A Physio Assessment is required before being able to book into classes to ascertain your level of ability and develop an individual program tailored specifically to your needs. This assessment may also determine the need for additional one-on-one sessions with a Physio to ensure you are able to do the exercises safely and effectively prior to joining a class.
- For all cancellations, notification must be given 24hrs prior to the class, otherwise the applicable class fee will apply.
- As part of our Duty of Care to our clients, if you are unwell on the day of the class or have been unwell in previous days please contact us prior to the class as we have patients who have low immune systems & cannot risk infections.
- Payment for class packs must be made in full on or before the first class.
- Classes are automatically booked in advance as per the class pack purchased.
- Casual Classes can also be booked in advance, however, after each class please see Reception to confirm your next class booking.
- Class timetable is subject to change.
- Socks (Preferably Pilates Socks) are required for Pilates Classes
- Please arrive 10 mins before your class commencement time
- After each class we require all participants to wipe down their mat/equipment (disinfectant spray & wipes are provided)
- If you become unwell during the class, please advise your Pilates Instructor immediately
Zest Clinical Pilates (45 Minute Class)
This class is a small group class of no more than 4 participants per session and are run by a qualified Physiotherapist. Suitable for all levels of fitness as programs are tailor-made and reflect your specific needs. Exercises are aimed at developing good core strength and activation, postural awareness, dynamic balance and general wellbeing and injury rehab if required. Mixed equipment including Pilates reformer, vertical frame and Wunda chair with some mat work. Private Health Fund rebates apply.
Restorative Yoga (75 Minute class)
A relaxing and soothing 75-minute class with a maximum of 6 participants. Restorative Yoga is a Yoga practice that leads you toward a more healing and recuperative experience. It offers wonderful benefits. A restorative practice frequently relies on the use of props and the prolonged holding of a few simple poses to achieve a deep level of relaxation. Moving slowly through the poses allows you to explore your mind and body at a steady and natural tempo. The class finishes with a deep relaxation savasana/meditation.
INTERESTED IN OUR CLASSES?
GET IN TOUCH