PILATES & YOGA TIMETABLE
As at May 2018
Please note: Clinical Pilates classes are 45 minutes and the Yoga class is 75 minutes.
Class Fee Structure
|Clinical Pilates (45 Mins)
Class packs - 10: $250
Class packs - 5: $130.00
|Restorative Yoga (75 Mins)
Class packs - 10: $220
Class packs -5: $110
Pilates One on One Sessions (Physio/ Ex Phys Appt – 45 Mins)
Class packs – 10: $870
Class packs –5: $450
Our Booking Policy
- A Physio Introduction session is required before being able to book into classes to ascertain your level of ability.
- For all cancellations, notification must be given 24hrs prior to the class, otherwise the applicable class fee will apply.
- Due to our Duty of Care, if you are unwell on the day of the class or have been unwell in previous days please contact the clinic prior to the class as we have patients who have low immune systems & cannot risk infections.
- Payment for class packs must be made in full on or before the first class.
- Classes are automatically booked in advance as per the class pack purchased.
- Casual Classes can also be booked in advance, however, after each class please see Reception to confirm your next class booking.
- Class timetable is subject to change.
- Socks (Preferably Pilates Socks) are required for Pilates Classes
- Please arrive 10 mins before your class commencement time
- After each class we require all participants to wipe down their mat/equipment (disinfectant spray & wipes are provided)
- If you become unwell during the class, please advise your Pilates Instructor immediately
Clinical Pilates (45 Minute Class)
This class is a small group class of no more than 4 participants per session and are run by a qualified Physiotherapist. Suitable for all levels of fitness as programs are tailor-made and reflect your specific needs. Exercises are aimed at developing good core strength and activation, postural awareness, dynamic balance and general wellbeing and injury rehab if required. Mixed equipment including Pilates reformer, vertical frame and Wunda chair with some mat work. Private Health Fund rebates apply.
Restorative Yoga (75 Minute class)
A relaxing and soothing 75-minute class with a maximum of 6 participants. Restorative Yoga is a Yoga practice that leads you toward a more healing and recuperative experience. It offers wonderful benefits. A restorative practice frequently relies on the use of props and the prolonged holding of a few simple poses to achieve a deep level of relaxation. Moving slowly through the poses allows you to explore your mind and body at a steady and natural tempo. The class finishes with a deep relaxation savasana/meditation.
Please note, our timetable is subject to change.
These are run by a certified PINC Physiotherapist. All women with cancer are eligible to participate in the classes, from the newly diagnosed to those 25+ years following their initial cancer diagnosis.
We have a fully equipped gym to cater for all levels of ability. Private Health Fund rebates apply.
Suitable for all levels of fitness as programs are tailor made and reflect your specific needs.
Exercises are aimed at developing good core strength and activation, postural awareness, dynamic balance and general wellbeing and injury rehab if required.
Mixed equipment including Pilates reformer, vertical frame and wunda chair with some mat work.
Private Health Fund rebates apply.
Full body class with continued emphasis on core strength and correct movement patterns as per the Pilates model.
Run by a qualified physiotherapist so exercises can be adjusted throughout the class to reflect your level.
Mixed equipment including Pilates reformer, vertical frame wunda chair and swiss ball with some mat work.
Private Health Fund rebates apply.
INTERESTED IN OUR CLASSES?
GET IN TOUCH